We are located in Grapevine Texas and are looking for an Office Manager and few Repair Technicians (Level1 or 2.)
If you are interested, could you please send a resume to the following email address?
Administrative Office Manager
Your main objective will be to organize, oversee and coordinate daily administration functions to support a fast pace Reverse Logistics operation. Responsible for the planning, coordinating and monitoring of purchasing activities and service provides to support operations. Reconcile supplier accounts and responded to inquiries. Coordinate and monitor all administration functions with our top Workforce Agencies to include administration of timesheet verification, coordination of hiring, discipline, orientation, and benefits. Work with the management team to ensure a cohesive environment.
Administrative Office Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee office organization to complete daily work assignments and special projects as needed
- Continuously improve efficiency through coordinating layouts, equipment and other office systems
- Confer with upper management to implement problem-solving strategies and procedures to enhance employee satisfaction
- Work in conjunction with the Human Resources department to write and implement policies and procedures regarding a variety of in-house operations.
- Manage and negotiate accounts and relationships with landlord, vendors, utility providers and other service establishments in order to keep accounts up-to-date and paid on time.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the IT department to assess equipment needs and deal with issues quickly to return equipment to full operation.
- Oversee reception personnel and security officers to ensure the highest standard of customer care and security
- Organize scheduling, setup and support for large-scale meetings of in-house departments as well as visiting clients and guests.
Administrative Office Manager Skills and Attributes
- Five years’ prior experience in office management, including familiarity with writing policy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Competence with MS Office and Google Apps
- Superb leadership skills and the ability to make decisions based on creative, structured strategies.
- Excellent initiative and the ability to tackle unknown difficulties and change direction quickly
- Superb organization skills
- Multitasking - Can handle many assignments
- Ability to prioritize independently
- Decision Maker
- Project management abilities
- Accuracy and punctuality
REPAIR TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Mobile Device Repair Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing Cell Phone devices. We are looking for technicians with at least 1-2 years of experience if possible.
- Participate as a team player by working with others.
- Initial troubleshooting and diagnostics for mobile devices.
- Skilled at quickly replacing cosmetic parts, simple electronics, modular, and/or electromechanical assemblies or components.
- Master disassembly and reassembly of various models of devices.
- Lead and train six-eight first year technicians
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Abide by Company CORE Values and follow company policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work area.
- Strong proficiency in operating a desktop computer.
- Strong proficiency in all forms of communication.