Corporate Accounting Manager (Carson, CA)
- Analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining findings.
- Analyzes financial information: assets, liabilities, and equity, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for executives.
- Review contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Analyzes organization's accounting operation.
Corporate Tax Manager (Carson, CA)
- Managing tax issues, and preparing strategic tax planning.
- Implementing and managing Business Process Offshoring strategy for Tax.
- Drafting correspondence with state and federal tax authorities.
- Managing audit responses and documentation for all aspects of audits.
- Support for the corporate tax provision, financial reporting and management company tax compliance.
- Analyzes financial information and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- 5+ years of tax or accounting experience.
- Possess a solid understanding of accounting practices and controls, develops and enforces proper accounting processes and procedures for practice within the department and Company.
- Strong analytical skills are required as is the ability to research issues, prepare evaluations on problems and recommend viable solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to relay technical accounting information to non-technical people.
- Multi-state accounting experience desired.
- CPA required.
Accounting Assistant (Carson, CA)
- Assist with Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Maintain Accounting Files
- Manage processing of wire payments and check runs
- Assist recording of monthly employee cash and corporate card expense reports
- Prepare mailings for the Accounting department
- Assist with data entry of accounts payables, accounts receivables, cash receipts, deposits and other financial transactions
- Assist with preparation of monthly reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of other general ledger accounts
- Prepare expense reimbursements for payment
- Prepare reports and/or schedules as needed
- Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
- Detail oriented, strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
***Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org