LG CNS America is looking for a employee who can work 40 hours per week.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
As soon as possible
POD Validation Auditor (Contracted)
However, the work scope may go above and beyond what is described here.
- We are searching for outstanding logistics supporter who will be responsible for managing and coordinating carriers between LG Electronics and logistics carrier on behalf of LG Electronics. The employee of this position should be capable of full cycle service leadership including POD (Proof Of Delivery) acquisition, comparison of IOD (Information Of Delivery) and POD, issue reporting, POD registration, issue resolution with carrier, communication with carriers and the main point of contact for various issues with carriers.
- POD and IOD verification and report services.
- Obtaining a POD document from logistics carriers.2) Verifying whether the carrier delivers LGE's products by comparing POD and IOD.
- Verifying whether the carrier delivers LGE's products by comparing POD and IOD.
- After verifying that the acquired POD is the same as the IOD information, record the result. If the POD information does not match the IOD information, identify the cause, record and report it.
- Acquiring POD and coordinating issues through continuous communication with the carrier and carrying out activities to prevent recurrence of problems.
- Necessary to organize and periodically report on the status of work, and to implement improvements.
- Supporting the customer operation and solving various operational issues.
- Perform logistics improvement activities.
- As a member of the team, a candidate participates in various activities related to improvement of logistics service.
- Analyze the data, draw out the problem, and draw up the improvement plan.
- Experience in general office work
- Must be fluent in English, Korean is optional.
- Must be able to work with us for at least 1 year +
- Outstanding communication skills and time management skills required
- Must be authorized to work in US
- Prefer a work experience of more than one year.
- Prefer to experience worked in the logistics industry.
- Strong ability/experience with analytical and OA skills.
- Fluent English, great oral and written skills, presentation skills, hard-working, fast learning, various system experience, working with overseas employees.
Due to limited public transportation, self-commute by car is recommended.
**Please send your resume via E-mail: email@example.com
**For this posting, your E-mail subject and file name must be: [SCM_POD_Validation_Auditor] YOUR NAME