Order Entry Coordinator
Performs all duties related to purchase order entry and post-entry order processing. Interacts with customers to confirm order receiving and making ambiguous information clear. Interacts with internal personnel as a liaison between purchase orders and order management team. Provides support to department activities with specific responsibility for implementing purchasing activities in compliance with mandated requirements; overseeing daily activities; responding to a range of inquiries regarding processes or processing status; and achieving department objectives and goals within budget. Issuing purchase orders, insuring that the order is sent out to the right system and assuring the right amount and quality of material is entered.
- Receive the customer purchase orders for the purpose of completing purchasing processes in accordance with established procedures which includes but is not limited to critical and non-critical orders
- Evaluates order documentation (e.g. check the accuracy of entered information, confirmation order with customer, change order, quotes, verification the orders entered into the system, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring proper use of products.
- Responsible for coordinating the customer, order management team, IT department and etc.
- When there is an error in the entered order information, the person in charge assists in identifying the cause of the issue and immediately reports on the identified cause.
- Present information on purchasing procedure for the purpose of training and orienting other personnel and/or disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Assistant Administrator for corporate purchasing systems, GERP and GLCP, including but not limited to
- Training new users
- Adding, deactivating and maintain user from the system
- Creating, revising and maintaining approval roles and groups
- Assistant Administrator for corporate the manual order management system, including but not limited to
- Training new users
- Adding and/or removing users from the system
- Assigning departmental roles and rights
- Communicate professionally and courteously directly with customers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues and receive order acknowledgements.
- Maintains purchasing information, files and records (e.g. email orders from customer, other purchase orders, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources for the purpose of providing information, direction and/or appropriate referrals.
- Coordinates internal order status report and works with customers to resolve changes and discrepancies and update purchase order information accordingly.
- Assist on special projects and performs additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 0~5 years experience
- Native English speaking
- Computer literary and data entry skills. Good communication abilities, both verbal and written are essential. Analytical skills and flexibility in dealing with a changing environment is required. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org