한국계 대기업에서 자산관리 (IT Assets) 업무를 수행할 인력을 구합니다.
컴퓨터 관련 기초적인 지식만 있으면 업무 수행하실 수 있습니다.
Job Title: Asset Management Staff
Location: Plano, Texas
1. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset, license, and maintenance life cycle from procurement to retirement.
2. Define, maintain, and update policies and procedures for effective asset life cycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation and disposal) of IT assets.
3. Track and maintain an accurate inventory of all assets throughout their life cycle. Assets include but not limited to: copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all costs associated with asset and maintenance and support.
4. Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses against installed asset base.
5. Manage the evaluation of proprietary asset management tools and recommend those that best meet the organization's budget, resources, timescale and technical requirements.
6. Plan the population of the asset database, manage the asset database, central libraries and tools, and ensure regular housekeeping of the asset database.
7. Works closely with national sites to ensure policy compliance and asset maintenance
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-3 years’ experience working in asset management area and/or with related education/training
- Prefer BS/BA degree but not mandatory
- Bilingual (English- Korean)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Send Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org