We are looking for a dynamic Sales/Marketing Coordinator (Entry level) to execute our sales/marketing strategy within the Americas sales region.
Reporting to General Manager, you will implement our sales/marketing strategy and activities within the PCB and/or laminate industry in America’s stage and across our business units.
Working closely with our clients, outside sales teams and overseas factories and our subsidiaries, you will ensure successful implementation of business plan.
Our ideal candidate will have zero to five years of sales/marketing experience. A track record of sales planning and forecasting, understanding sales channels, and providing effective communication with sales team members, clients, and partners is preferred. Your background will show that you’ve attained and/or exceeded sales objectives in previous positions.
Additionally, a career in a technology or manufacturing environment similar to Doosan Electro Materials Business Group is desirable.
A bachelor’s degree is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a sales/marketing generation plan to meet or exceed monthly and/or annual targets.
- Provide critical forecasting, analysis and sales support by communicating with the overseas subsidiaries and HQ personnel to ensure accurate supply and timely support.
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identify decision makers amongst the customer base in order to start sales process.
- Cooperate with Sales Supervisors to determine essential strategic approaches to increase sales and reach the established goals.
- Maintain and expand the database of sales information pertinent to the customers and the organization.
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Maintain demand planning indicators and performance metrics
- Collate and consolidate reports on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Emphasize service or product features and benefits, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order reports or forms.
- Attend industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Draw conclusions from multiple data sources with critical thinking and problem solving.
- Attend and sometimes facilitate weekly conference calls with overseas departments to analyze, solve and improve support and logistics situations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering(material science preferred) and/or related field preferred
- 0-5 years’ experience in sales/marketing preferred
- Background in PCB and/or laminate industry
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent telephone sales personality and skills
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
- Relevant training in Inside sales preferred
- Bilingual in English and Korean preferred
- Able to travel domestic/International
Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
관심 있으신 분들은 Resume를 email@example.com 으로 보내주세요.